Friday, August 28, 2015

PNW love on the East Coast

New England Wknd FEB2015


Long before M and I made the decision to move "back East" two of my dearest friends had made the move in that direction, one to Maine and the other to RI. Because my mom was also in Maine and we often flew in and out of Boston Logan, it made visits with them both easier than it might have been otherwise.

The ties that bind me to these women is strong. I am forever grateful that we've maintained these friendships and with us moving closer to the Atlantic we've had many more opportunities to spend time together. Both ladies have visited Pittsburgh, each with their families, as well as each making the trip to celebrate my 40th with me. I treasure all the memories we've created and am always looking for an opportunity to make more with them. So this past February when my friend JW was celebrating her 40th I knew I had to reciprocate attendance and because I know KLC often works in Boston asked her if she might squeeze me in a for a day.

It was exactly what I needed in the middle of such a dark cold winter and it warmed my heart immediatly.

Friendship requires maintenance, and I am so glad both these women continue to contribute to the health of our relationships. I expect many more memories to be made in the years to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment