- The biggest change is we moved into the city vs. being in a suburb. This was the biggest and best thing that changed. I felt like our lives in Pittsburgh really began with this move, since we were actually living in a city neighborhood: close to our friends, our favorite places to shop, having better commutes, easier bus access.... it gave all of us an opportunity to more readily explore Pittsburgh as a whole.
- We were both employed steadily by the same employer during the second year. Which was nice; we like routine and this certainly provided some.
- The kid and I took up yoga - which is amazing, and does wonders for our physical and mental well beings.
- Socialized more (especially the kid, I feel like we barely see her on the weekends anymore)
- We had more people visit us then the year before, but folks are welcome to break that record again this year.
Since I couldn't imagine what this past year would be like, when I was thinking about our first year in Western PA... I won't try and imagine what our third year will be like. I am pretty sure though that life is going to be good, and I still won't be regretting our move.