Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'll get started on that after...

When Michael and I made the decision to move back east way back when (fall of 2008), I admit it was somewhat difficult to even fathom being where we are today, which is less then four weeks from getting on the road in a U-Haul filled with all our crap packed in boxes, no jobs, and no where to live.

Since then I've had little markers in my mind... once this happens I will do that, once these people know I will tell those people, etc, the most recent of "those things" being the brunch... which has since come and gone.

and now...

It's here, it's happening... I can pack anything and eventually will have to pack everything... I need to tie up any and all loose ends at work... there are people I wanted to see that I might not get to see... and in three and 1/2 weeks we will be climbing in the same said U-Haul filled with all our crap packed in boxes, no jobs, no where to live and nothing but endless possibilities ahead of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment