Monday, January 4, 2016

looking back

considering my last post was about a weekend that happened a year ago in February... I should probably "say" something. so...

Every other week (give or take) for the last nine months I've spent 50 minutes with a therapist. I've been doing this (and will continue doing this) because honestly I've tired of lugging the baggage of my life behind me, and didn't/don't want to do it anymore. It has not been an easy process and at times has felt awful, sometimes for days afterwards; but I could not be more grateful for the experience today; and am excited for what new revelations are to come.

Recently one of my most favorite singers came out with a new album, and while most people are hearing the song in terms of a love relationship, I prefer to hear it as the singer herself has suggested, "It's a love song to herself..." I can totally relate.



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pop in with some PNW love! Yep I'm still stalking you! I miss ya kiddo! Xoxox Easy-E

    ReplyDelete