Tuesday, September 29, 2020

the rest of the story

 I want so much to tell you all the things. All the insides and outsides. The last five years have been less about the journey outside - but a fucking abyss deep dive into all the closets, locked spots, and hidden away treasures that contribute to what makes me tick as well as putting into practice new ways of ticking. 

Hopefully I find the energy at some point, but 2020 is fill in the blank and I feel so far removed from this little corner of the internet. 

Hope you are well. Hope you have found ways of coping. I am mostly well, as well as one could be when American Democracy is on the line and Im desperately worried for so many lives that will be seriously jeopardized if that POS is reelected. My immediates are so far healthy and untouched by the pandemic. I know that I am privileged and I am doing my best to move through this world recognizing and acknowledging how to be better and do differently with that privilege. 

xoxoxo 

PS. Flickr is a bit out of date as well

PPS. Instagram is mostly up to date 

No comments:

Post a Comment