Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am prone

Ever since arriving back here in Seattle, I admit to being slightly bummed out. I was happy to be reunited with my family, I missed them a lot, and we’ve even had a few superbly sunny days… but still I have been somewhat blue. I couldn't figure it out… until today.

I think I am suffering Post Pittsburgh blues!! Oh yes I did! The experience of being there, where the future lies for my family, was so thrilling. I can’t wait to start settling in, and coming back to the Pacific NW was a reminder that I do have to wait, must have patience.

But there are still things to do to prepare: along with some serious purging, I also packed three boxes the day I came home! I will wait, and be happy knowing that each sunset is a sunrise closer to the day we depart on our big adventure moving from the Emerald City to Iron City; and I better get busy being as prepared as possible.


“He that can have Patience, can have what he will” Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment