Sunday, March 15, 2009

hurry up and wait....

Yesterday when we were both home feeling yucky, but I was still in love with the idea of Braddock, we decided to hook up my laptop to the ginormous flat screen, harvest our neighbors wireless and check out Google Satellite / street view of Braddock; not to mention the 20 other addresses, after looking up real estate... it was exhausting, really. I took a three hour nap afterwards.

It's been forever and a day ago since Michael was there, and the picture below is the most I have seen of housing in the city limits of Pittsburgh. I know for sure I don't want to live in the places I have been (which were all outside of Alleghany County), but other then that I don't know what I don't know, especially when it comes to all the little Townships, and Boroughs.


Until then, I'll be counting down here: http://timeanddate.com/s/14s8


No comments:

Post a Comment